Грамматика it was a bright morning. mцr sanders his coffee when he heard a bump and a crash. a tennis ball near his feet. a window glass there was a noise at the door. he opened the door, and there stood a boy asking for his ball. “i’ll give you the ball back only when your father for the glass. it is a very expensive one. ” mr sanders was sure that the boy would ask to be forgiven. he expected to hear that it was the first time and he would never do it again. but to his surprise the boy said, “i’m really sorry, i it on purpose. please write the sum for two glasses, and my father will pay for . i can’t promise that i it again. ” “but how can you be sure to do it for the second time? ” mr sanders asked angrily. the boy explained, “i tennis for a few years, and i’m sure that each short can also be a glass breaker. ” the same confidence made this boy a champion playing for his country in the world championship some years . drink lie break pay not do they not do practise late прочитайте ниже текст. преобразуйте слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами в конце строк, обозначенных номерами 10-15, так, чтобы они грамматически и лексически соответствовали содержанию текста. заполните пропуски полученными словами. каждый пропуск соответствует отдельному 10-15. healthy food and exercise can stimulate better learning. many of our children are eating poorly. that doesn’t mean that they have nothing to eat but the food is low quality. what’s more, almost all of them are leading lifestyles. as a result, serious and costly health problems, such as and type 2 diabetes in kids, are increasing. it is reported that one in six american children is among the many of schools is teaching children how to lead a healthy lifestyle. healthy eating does not mean staying thin or refusing from the foods you love. rather, it’s about feeling great, being more energetic, and keeping yourself as healthy as possible. unfortunate active obese weight responsible realistically
2. A lot of Internet users whantind to know what school the Queen had started at.
3. Pablo wanted to know where i would live if I came to Britain to study English.
4.Pablo wanted to know if I would get a ceftificate.
5. Ralph wanted to know if someone had studied at a language school in Canada.
6.Sandra wanted to know what marks British children had got in Literature exam that year.
7.Bertie wanted to know If Russian children had an opportunity if they would study at a boarding school
8. A lot of children from different countries wanted to know if Prince William had studied well at school.
9.Some kids from France wanted to know when Canadian children could leave school and start working.
10.Mark wanted to know if my parents had started at university.
6. Sandra wanted to know what marks British children had got in Literature exam that year.- Сандра хотела знать, какие оценки британские дети получают на экзамене по литературе в этом году.7. Bertie wanted to know whether Russian children had an opportunity if they would study at a boarding school. - Берти хотел знать, если бы русские дети имели возможность, они бы учились в школе-интернате.8. A lot of children from different countries wanted to know if Prince William had studied well at school. - Много детей из разных стран хотели бы знать, принц Уильям хорошо ли учился в школе
ответ: я знаю столицу украины это киев я сам из узбекистана
saw -crossing -wrote -was appear - did not play- was sleeping-is coming- watched